- Understand what SmartShare is.
- Turn on your LG Smart TV.
- Connect the PC and the LG Smart TV to the same home network.
- Open Start.
- Type in media streaming options .
- Click Media streaming options.
- Click Turn on media streaming.
- Check the box next to your LG TV’s name.
29 Mar 2019
How do I share my laptop screen with LG Smart TV?
PC Screen Sharing using Intel WiDi
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Find the Device Connector app in the launcher bar by clicking the App List button.
- Click OK to launch Device Connector.
- Select PC.
- Select Screen Share.
- Select Intel WiDi.
- Click Start.
11 Jul 2018
How do I connect my PC to my TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
5 Aug 2016
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.3 Jul 2017
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”