Connecting Your VIZIO Smart TV to Your Network
- On your VIZIO remote, press Menu.
- Select Network and then press OK.
- Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option. A list of available WiFi networks is displayed.
- Select your WiFi network. Note: If you don’t know your network name or password, get help get help finding them.
- Enter your WiFi password.
How do you program a Vizio TV?
- Power on your Vizio television using your remote control.
- Press the “Menu” button and select either “TV” or “Tuner” from the menu options provided.
- Press the “Input” button on the remote until “TV” is selected and displayed on-screen.
- Highlight “Tuner Mode,” then select the method you used to hook up your television.
How do I watch regular TV on my Vizio Smart TV?
Channel Scan / Find Channels / Master Channel List / No Signal
- Press the INPUT button on your VIZIO remote to view your current input source.
- If the TV input is not selected, press the INPUT button on the remote until the TV or DTV input option is selected.
- Press the Menu button on your VIZIO remote and select CHANNELS.
How do I get the spectrum app on my Vizio Smart TV?
In order to add an App, or application, to your TV’s VIA or VIA+ dock press the VIA button on your remote and scroll until you find the Yahoo Connected Store (for VIA TV’s) or the App Store (for VIA+ TV’s). Once there, press the “OK” button to select the store.