- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
How do you set up a Samsung Smart TV?
Make sure you connect your One Connect Box before powering on the TV.
- Pair Your Samsung Smart Remote to the TV.
- Select Your Language.
- Set Up Your TV via the SmartThings App.
- Select a Wireless Network.
- Select a Wired Network.
- Sign Into Your Samsung Account.
- Create a Samsung Account.
- Connect the Smart TV to a Cable Box.
How do you stream on a smart TV?
Open the Smart Hub on your TV. Search for “Video & TV Cast”, then download and install the companion app. Enter the ip adress in the adress field and wait for connection. Make sure that your TV and mobile device are in the same wifi network.
Will a smart TV work without Internet connection?
Yes, you can use it as a TV and you can use any apps that do not require the internet. My current TV is a smart TV that I can use to access numerous web sites to stream video and even has a basic web browser and email client. I never use any of the apps and it is not connected to the internet by wire or wireless.
Photo in the article by “History and Timeline”