Select Settings from the Fire TV menu.
If your device isn’t registered, a Register option displays on this screen.
Select Register and enter your Amazon account information when prompted.
If your device is currently registered, the name associated with your account displays in this section.
How do I add Amazon Prime to my MI Smart TV?
- Remove Amazon Prime video app if you installed it already.
- Install and open Chrome browser in your smart tv/ Mi Box.If you already have make sure that it is the latest version of chrome.
- Log in with your amazon prime account credentials.
- Select any of the movies which you want to play.
What TVs are compatible with Amazon Prime?
Prime Video is available through your computer’s web browser as well as hundreds of streaming media devices, including:
- Smart TVs.
- Blu-ray players.
- Set-top boxes (Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield)
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Fire TV Stick.
- Game consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, Wii)
How do I add Amazon Prime to my LG Smart TV?
To do so:
- Press the Smart button on your remote.
- Then click the More icon near the bottom right.
- Hover the pointer over the the Amazon Instant Video App and a small x will appear above it. Click the x.
- Open the LG Store App, search for Amazon Instant Video, then choose Install.
How do I register my TV for Amazon Prime video?
How to register Amazon Prime Video service to your Android TV.
- Using the remote supplied with the Internet device, press the Home button.
- Select Amazon Video icon located under Featured apps.
- From the Amazon Video app, select Register on the Amazon website.
- Sign-in with an active e-mail address and password or click Create your Amazon account.
Can I watch Amazon Prime on my TV?
How to watch Amazon Prime on your TV. Just like Netflix, Amazon has Prime Video apps available for all manner of connected TVs, Blu-ray players, cinema systems and games consoles, meaning whatever home setup you have, you should be covered. The app can be downloaded – for free – from your TV’s respective app store.
How do I download apps on my mi Smart TV?
Follow these steps to the T and you should be able to enjoy Netflix, Hotstar and lots of other apps on your mi TV 4.
- Download the Apptoide app from here and copy it on a USB pen drive.
- Go to Settings, then Security and allow Unknown Sources.
- Then plug in the pen drive to your TV.
How do I install apps on my mi Smart TV?
How To Install Apps On MI TV – Download Third Party Apps
- First of all install Aptoide App on your laptop/PC and copy it on a USB Pen Drive.
- Go to Settings > Security and allow unknown sources.
- Now Plug-In pen drive to your smart TV.
- The moment you plug in pen drive, a pop up will come.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”