The manual for your smart TV should tell you how to set up parental controls.
Browsing: Smart TVs connect to your home broadband connection.
Make sure you set up parental filters for your broadband, and your TV — like any device connected to your router — won’t be able to display unsuitable websites or content.
Can I lock my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I lock a channel on my Smart TV? You can lock channels you don’t want your children to view. Lock is only available when the Channel Lock is set to On. Navigate to the Edit Channel screen, select the channels you wish to lock and press the green button B on your remote control and then enter the password.
How do I block channels on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung Remote.
- From the Menu options select Live TV.
- Select Channel List.
- Select All Channels.
- Then select Edit.
- From there, choose which channel you want removed. Select it and then select Delete.
How do I set parental controls on Samsung Internet?
Set up parental controls
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Settings Parental controls.
- Turn “Parental controls” On.
- Create a PIN.
- Tap the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Blog”