The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device.
Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
How do I view the Internet on my TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
How do I use the Internet on my Samsung Smart TV?
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
Do LG smart TVs have a Web browser?
Your LG Smart TV browser is a fully functioning web browser that will work in a similar way to that of a web browser on a PC. Due to the version of Flash Player that LG’s TVs have incorporated into their systems (Flash Lite) certain website formats will not be supported.
Photo in the article by “Best & Worst Ever Photo Blog”