If you have a large V button in the center of your Vizio remote
- Press the Vizio Internet Apps button on your remote (located immediately beneath the red, yellow, green, and blue buttons, below the arrow buttons).
- Select the Netflix app.
- Press Ok.
- Select Sign In.
- A code will appear.
How do I reset Netflix on my smart TV?
From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset. You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
Does Netflix have a search option?
Tap or click the Search button to find a specific movie. Netflix searches not only for movie titles, but for people — actors, directors and so on — as well as keywords. As you type, movies, people and topics pop up. Tap or click a movie to start it, or choose a person or topic to see related movies.
How do I reset Netflix on my Vizio Smart TV?
Reset Your Vizio TV to Factory Defaults
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press OK.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button on the remote.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”