Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
10 Apr 2018
How do I mirror my iPhone to my LG TV?
- Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, select it.
- Click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected.
- Select ‘Mirror LG TV’ and press ‘Start Broadcast’ to start mirroring on your selected LG TV.
Can I connect my iPhone to my LG TV?
Open your TV and launch “TV cast”. Ensure your iPhone and LG TV are under the same Wi-Fi network. Use your TV’s remote control to open “LG Content Store” and you can find the same TV & Cast on the right side of the screen. Configure the app on TV by filling the IP address shown on your iPhone.23 Oct 2017
How do I share my laptop screen with LG TV?
PC Screen Sharing using Intel WiDi
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Find the Device Connector app in the launcher bar by clicking the App List button.
- Click OK to launch Device Connector.
- Select PC.
- Select Screen Share.
- Select Intel WiDi.
- Click Start.
11 Jul 2018
Photo in the article by “Flickr”