Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do I mirror my iPad to my Smart TV?
- Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network.
- Click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected.
- Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and press ‘Start Broadcast’ to start mirroring on your selected Samsung TV.
How do I screen mirror to my Samsung Smart TV?
To set up screen mirroring on your Smart TV, press the Input button, and choose Screen Mirroring on the display of your TV. An HDTV is not not normally set up for screen mirroring out of the box. You will need an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub as a bridge to connect your HDTV to your phone.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my Samsung Smart TV?
- Download Mirror for Samsung TV from the App Store.
- Go to Control Center and enable “Screen Broadcasts.”
- Next, go to Settings and to Control Center, then toggle “Access Within Apps” and “customize controls.”
- Next, add “Screen Recording” to the Control Center.
- Select your Samsung TV within the Mirror for Samsung app.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”