How do I reset my Samsung TV to factory settings?
- Step 1: open the menu. Press the menu button on the remote.
- Step 2: open Support. Select the option Support and press the enter button.
- Step 3: open Self Diagnosis. Select the option Self Diagnosis and press the enter button.
- Step 4: select Reset.
- Step 5: if needed, enter your PIN code.
- Step 6: confirm the reset.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV 2018?
Factory Data Reset
- 1 Power On the TV, and then press the Home button on the TV remote control.
- 2 Select Support and then press Enter.
- 3 Select Self Diagnosis and then press Enter on your remote control.
- 4 Navigate through the options and select Reset , and then press Enter on your remote control.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV 2017?
Samsung SmartHub Issue (2017)
- Open the Menu on your TV. This can be done by clicking the Menu button on your Samsung remote.
- Go to Support.
- In Support, select Self Diagnosis.
- In the Self Diagnosis menu, select Reset Smart Hub.
Why is my Samsung Smart TV not connecting to the Internet?
If the TV does not connect, you may have to adjust the IP address settings in Network Setup. Next, power off the TV and unplug the modem and router/access point. Wait about 30 seconds, plug the modem and router/access point back in, and then power on the TV. Rerun the Network Test.