Resetting a Vizio Via Smart TV: Ensure the Vizio Smart TV is turned on.
Use the remote control’s direction pad to highlight the “Clear Memory/Factory Defaults” or “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” icons and then press the “OK” button on the remote control.
How do you reset a Vizio TV when it wont turn on?
Power cycling can solve a lot of odd problems with Vizio TVs. First disconnect the TV’s power cord from the power outlet and leave it unplugged. Then press and hold the power button on the TV for 10 seconds. After you have held the button for 10 seconds, let go then try to power the TV on.
How do I reset my Vizio SmartCast without the app?
How To Reset Your Vizio TV To Factory Defaults
- Press Menu.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press the OK button.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button.
- You will see an option that say “Reset” and “Cancel”. Select “Reset” and press OK.
How do I reset my Vizio TV without the menu?
Do not press the Power button. The TV will reset, turn off, and then turn on again by itself.
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button.