Do not press the Power button. The TV will reset, turn off, and then turn on again by itself.
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button.
How do you reset a TV without a remote?
You can reset and eliminate the lock on some televisions without the remote, using a few tactics. Hold the power button for five seconds. The television will automatically restart. If the lock is still on, unplug the television and remove the battery from the back panel of the television.
Can you reset a Vizio Smart TV?
Resetting a Vizio Via Smart TV: Ensure the Vizio Smart TV is turned on. Use the remote control’s direction pad to highlight the “Clear Memory/Factory Defaults” or “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” icons and then press the “OK” button on the remote control.
How do I reset my Vizio SmartCast without the app?
How To Reset Your Vizio TV To Factory Defaults
- Press Menu.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press the OK button.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button.
- You will see an option that say “Reset” and “Cancel”. Select “Reset” and press OK.