From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset.
You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Netflix?
To uninstall the Netflix app on your Android phone or tablet, follow the steps below.
Most Android Devices
- Open the Play Store app.
- Search for Netflix.
- Once in the Netflix app store page, select Uninstall. Deleting the Netflix app will also delete any titles you have downloaded to the device.
- Confirm by selecting OK.
How do you update Netflix on Samsung Smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
Can’t connect to Netflix on Smart TV?
Restart your home network
- Turn off or unplug your smart TV.
- Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn your smart TV back on and try Netflix again.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”