How to Program a Samsung TV Remote
- Turn off the TV you are programing the remote for.
- Press down on the “TV” button on the remote.
- Use a paper clip, tooth pick, or any other item with a thin tip to press down on the tiny indented “Set” button at the bottom of the remote control.
- Use the link in the resource section to find the code for your TV.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to directv?
Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the DirecTV receiver. Connect the other end to one of the HDMI inputs on the Samsung television. Turn on your television. Use your television’s remote control to change the input to match the connector you chose.
What does HDMI control do on directv?
HDMI Control, otherwise known as HDMI-CEC, is a way for devices to work together. Using the remote from one device sends commands to another device over the HDMI cable. Usually it works flawlessly, turning on the TV when you power up the DVR, and setting the right input.
How do I program my rc73 remote?
Method 2 Using Manual Setup
- Make sure that your Genie receiver is plugged in.
- Ensure that you’re using your Genie remote.
- Turn on your TV.
- Point your Genie remote at its receiver.
- Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons.
- Release the buttons when you see the remote’s light blink twice.
- Enter the pairing code.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”