Option 1: Brand Set-up
- Turn on the device you want to program the remote to control.
- On the remote, press the corresponding device button – “TV”, “DVD” or “AUX.”
- Press and hold the “RCU SETUP” button until the device key blinks twice.
- Enter one of the codes from the list.
- Press the “Power” button.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart Remote?
1 While the TV is On, press and hold the EXIT button on the Samsung remote control for 12 seconds. The standby light should blink the entire time without interruption. 2 The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message. Select OK to reset the TV.
Why is my Samsung Smart TV remote not working?
The Remote Is Not Working. When the remote isn’t working, it could be due to dead batteries, the IR sensor on the remote is failing, or the remote sensor on the device (TV, Soundbar, Blu-player, etc) is failing. Remove the batteries and then press and hold the Power button for 8 seconds to reset the remote.
How do I make my Samsung remote control my sound bar?
Controlling the Soundbar
- Press and hold the Sound button on the soundbar remote for more than 5 seconds while the soundbar is turned on.
- Continue holding until “ON – TV REMOTE” appears on the display.
- Enter the settings menu of your TV.
- Select Sound.
- Select Sound Output.
- Select [Samsung] HW-K550.
- Select Close.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”