If it has a Setup button:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press and hold Setup until the light at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
- Enter 9-9-1. The light should flash green twice.
- Keep pressing CH ^ until the TV turns off.
- Once the TV turns off, press Setup to lock in the code.
- Press the TV power button on the remote.
What is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV?
4 digit GE codes for TV sets including LCD, Plasma, and Panel TVs
|SAMPO||0124 0046 0004 0009 0175 0012|
|SAMSUNG||0105 0077 0076 0109 0007 0009 0004 0005 0085 0172 0942 0358 0012 0015 0080 0104 0106|
239 more rows
How do I program my cable remote to my Samsung TV?
Programming and Setup
- Search for the device code using the list above.
- Turn on the TV you wish to program.
- Press the TV Power key on the remote.
- Press and hold TV and SEL until the LED blinks twice, then release.
- Enter the first code listed for your brand.
- Press the TV Power key to test the TV control.
How do I connect my Xfinity remote to my TV?
Program your remote using the RF pairing:
- Install the remote control batteries and make sure your TV and set-top box are powered on.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button until the LED at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
- Press the XFINITY button.
- Enter the 3 digit code shown on your screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”