Open the TV’s menu and select “Channel Setup” or “Channels.” Select the “Auto Store” or “Automatic Scan” option by scrolling with the channel buttons.
Press the “Enter” button to begin the scan.
The TV will scan for all available channels including HD.
How do I program channels on my Samsung TV?
Using the TVs remote control, follow these general steps:
- Press the “Power” button to turn on the TV.
- Press the “Menu” Button.
- Select “Set-Up”
- Select “Antenna” then “Cable”
- Select “Auto Program/Auto Tune” then “OK”
How do I get channels on my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I tune digital channels on my Samsung television?
- Press the MENU button [ ] on your remote control.
- Scroll down to Auto Store and press the ENTER button [ ].
- Select Antenna type and press the ENTER button [ ].
- Select the antenna type that you are using (Air or Cable) and press the ENTER button [ ].
- Select Channel Source and press the ENTER button [ ].
How do I program my Samsung TV to antenna?
How to Set Up Over-the-Air Channels on Your Samsung TV
- Go to the Source menu. First, go to the Home menu, and navigate to the Source icon, on the far left.
- Connect your antenna. With no antenna connected, you will be greeted with a “No Signal” screen.
- Select the source.
- Start scanning for channels.
- Complete the setup.
- Start watching live TV.
- Use the channel guide.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”