By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port.
You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
Can you mirror iPad to TV without Apple TV?
Let’s learn how this app works to mirror iPhone to Smart TV without Apple TV. Install AllCast on your iOS device, and turn on your smart TV. To start mirroring your iPhone to TV, tap the cast icon at the bottom left of your screen. A panel will then appear showing detected devices.
How do I connect my iPad to my Samsung TV wirelessly?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
Can I screen mirror iPad to Samsung TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I mirror my iPad to my Smart TV?
Here’s how to mirror what’s on your iPhone or iPad display:
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
How do I project my iPad to my TV wirelessly?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a display:
- Plug your Digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”