To set up screen mirroring on your Smart TV, press the Input button, and choose Screen Mirroring on the display of your TV.
An HDTV is not not normally set up for screen mirroring out of the box.
You will need an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub as a bridge to connect your HDTV to your phone.16 Nov 2014
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
22 Dec 2017
How do I cast to my Samsung Smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
30 Jul 2018
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”