To turn your TV into a smart TV, connect an Apple TV box to your TV using an HDMI cable.
Alternatively, connect an Amazon Fire stick to your TV’s HDMI port, and plug the stick into a power source.
You can also plug a Chromecast into your HDMI port, and connect the power cable to a USB port.21 Mar 2019
How do you turn a normal TV into a smart TV?
Google’s affordable Chromecast HDMI dongle enables users to send content from a mobile device or PC running the Google Chrome browser directly to an HDTV. To set it up, simply plug it into an available HDMI port on your TV and then plug in the Chromecast’s power cable.6 Dec 2013
How do I make my TV WiFi enabled?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I make my TV Smart UK?
How to make your TV smart
- You will need a spare HDMI slot (or two) on your TV. This is where you will connect the device.
- Next you’ll need a power socket to plug the stick or box into.
- Plus you need to have an internet connection.
- Once connected you will need to follow the instructions to set up (they’re all pretty easy to set up).
20 Aug 2018
Photo in the article by “Pexels”