How to log out of my VUDU account from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the computer, go to the Vudu website.
- Click Sign In.
- Sign In to VUDU using your e-mail and password.
- From the My Account drop down, select Manage Devices.
- Click the Deactivate Device icon for any devices that you wish to disconnect from the account.
How do I deactivate a device on Vudu?
To deactivate your VUDU account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate VUDU, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate VUDU Device.
- Select Yes.
How do I rearrange apps on my Vizio Smart TV?
- Press the VIA button twice on your VIZIO remote to access the full screen app menu.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight the App you wish to delete.
- Press and hold the OK button, a dialogue box will appear giving you the options to move or delete the App.
How do I clear the cache on my Vizio Smart TV?
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button.