How to log out of my VUDU account from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the computer, go to the Vudu website.
- Click Sign In.
- Sign In to VUDU using your e-mail and password.
- From the My Account drop down, select Manage Devices.
- Click the Deactivate Device icon for any devices that you wish to disconnect from the account.
How do I set up Vudu on my TV?
- To get started, connect Chromecast to your TV and Wi-Fi Network. For more help on connecting Chromecast click here.
- Visit VUDU. On your computer use the Chrome browser and go to vudu.com.
- Click the Cast icon.
- Select your Chromecast device.
How many devices can I have on my Vudu account?
Device Limits: You may link up to eight (8) Vudu Devices to your Vudu Account in order to view Content (each, a “Linked Device”), provided such Linked Device may only be linked to a single Vudu Account at a given time.
How do I deactivate a device on Vudu?
To deactivate your VUDU account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate VUDU, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate VUDU Device.
- Select Yes.
How do you change your Vudu password?
To create a new password, go to www.vudu.com. Click the “Sign In” button at the top of the page. Enter your current username and current password when prompted, then follow the instructions to reset your password securely.
How do I logout of Hulu on my Samsung Blu Ray player?
Launch the Hulu app. Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Log in on this device.
If you need to log out of your account while using a TV-connected device:
- Select the Account icon from the global navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Log out.
- When asked if you’re sure, select Log out of Hulu.
What is Vudu on my TV?
VUDU is a Walmart-owned online video-on-demand streaming service that provides access to movies and TV shows. It offers a large library of movies and TV titles that may be rented and streamed to media streaming devices, smart TVs and home-theater components that have the Vudu app.
How do I set up Vudu on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Go to the Google Play Store. Click on the Google Play store app icon on your Android™ phone or tablet.
- Search for “vudu” Click on the Magnifying Glass, and search for “vudu”.
- Install & launch VUDU. Under Apps, select “VUDU Movies and TV” and click “Install”.
- Set up your VUDU Account.
What devices are compatible with Vudu?
Vudu is also available via PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, iPad, Android TV, Apple TV (4th gen and 4K), TiVo Roamio, and Roku devices (such as Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4 and Roku Stick), as well as most smartphones via the Vudu app (Android and iOS) which also supports Chromecast use.
Can I link two Vudu accounts?
Ultraviolet supports up to three simultaneous streams, so you can even watch movies at the same time. According to the FAQ, once your Vudu account is linked to another person’s library, any TV shows or movies you purchase will be added to that library, so you may want to be careful which ones you add.
Can 2 people use Vudu at the same time?
You can stream on four different signed-in devices at the same time. But if for some reason you’re trying to watch the same movie on different devices simultaneously, you can only do that on two of them at once.
Can you share Vudu accounts?
The feature is free, and was announced by blog post yesterday. Vudu members with UltraViolet accounts can invite friends and family members to share their online movies and TV shows, which can then be streamed to any device. The devices used by invited viewers don’t count against the account holder’s device limit.