- To get started, connect Chromecast to your TV and Wi-Fi Network. For more help on connecting Chromecast click here.
- Visit VUDU. On your computer use the Chrome browser and go to vudu.com.
- Click the Cast icon.
- Select your Chromecast device.
How many devices can I have on my Vudu account?
Device Limits: You may link up to eight (8) Vudu Devices to your Vudu Account in order to view Content (each, a “Linked Device”), provided such Linked Device may only be linked to a single Vudu Account at a given time.
What is a Vudu device?
Whether you’re an all Apple household or a mixed device one, now you can access Vudu from more of your favorite devices – including Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, smart TVs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, streaming devices like Roku, and the web.
What is Vudu on my TV?
VUDU is a Walmart-owned online video-on-demand streaming service that provides access to movies and TV shows. It offers a large library of movies and TV titles that may be rented and streamed to media streaming devices, smart TVs and home-theater components that have the Vudu app.
How do I set up Vudu on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Go to the Google Play Store. Click on the Google Play store app icon on your Android™ phone or tablet.
- Search for “vudu” Click on the Magnifying Glass, and search for “vudu”.
- Install & launch VUDU. Under Apps, select “VUDU Movies and TV” and click “Install”.
- Set up your VUDU Account.
How do I logout of all devices on Vudu?
How to log out of my VUDU account from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the computer, go to the Vudu website.
- Click Sign In.
- Sign In to VUDU using your e-mail and password.
- From the My Account drop down, select Manage Devices.
- Click the Deactivate Device icon for any devices that you wish to disconnect from the account.
Can you connect two Vudu accounts?
Ultraviolet supports up to three simultaneous streams, so you can even watch movies at the same time. According to the FAQ, once your Vudu account is linked to another person’s library, any TV shows or movies you purchase will be added to that library, so you may want to be careful which ones you add.
Can I share my Vudu account?
The feature is free, and was announced by blog post yesterday. Vudu members with UltraViolet accounts can invite friends and family members to share their online movies and TV shows, which can then be streamed to any device.