Reset Your Vizio TV to Factory Defaults
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press OK.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button on the remote.
How do I remove a Netflix account from my TV?
log in to your Netflix account in a browser. click on the Account option. go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section. select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
How do I deactivate Netflix on my smart TV?
To deactivate your Netflix account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate Netflix, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate Netflix Device.
- Select Yes.
How do you reset Netflix on Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.