Launch the Hulu app. Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Log in on this device.
If you need to log out of your account while using a TV-connected device:
- Select the Account icon from the global navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Log out.
- When asked if you’re sure, select Log out of Hulu.
How do I switch profiles on Hulu on my smart TV?
How to switch profiles
- Navigate to the Account icon.
- Select Profiles from the menu.
- Scroll to the profile you’d like to switch to and select it.
How do I change my Hulu profile on my LG Smart TV?
If you need to change the gender on your profile this can be changed in the menu options.
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
How do you get Hulu on your smart TV?
Watch Hulu From a Smart HDTV
- Log in to Hulu from the HDTV application.
- Write down the activation code that’s shown on the screen.
- From a computer, visit Hulu’s Active Your Device page and log in if asked.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV and then click Activate.