How do I lock a channel on my Smart TV?
You can lock channels you don’t want your children to view.
Lock is only available when the Channel Lock is set to On.
Navigate to the Edit Channel screen, select the channels you wish to lock and press the green button B on your remote control and then enter the password.
Do Samsung smart TVs have parental controls?
The manual for your smart TV should tell you how to set up parental controls. Browsing: Smart TVs connect to your home broadband connection. Make sure you set up parental filters for your broadband, and your TV — like any device connected to your router — won’t be able to display unsuitable websites or content.
How do I lock channels on my Samsung Smart TV?
To lock or unlock channels:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Highlight System and press OK/Select.
- Select Parental/Purchase.
- Enter your Parental Controls PIN.
- Select Parental Preferences.
How do I turn off on my smart TV?
- Launch the app on your TV device.
- Go to Settings .
- Go to the Link TV and Phone screen.
- Scroll down to Delete Devices.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”