Download ShowBox on Hisense TV
- Turn your Hisense smart TV on and open settings where you will need to turn on the option to “Allow apps from unknown sources”.
- Download ShowBox on Hisense TV.
- Install the Showbox app on your TV using the downloaded APK file.
- Run Showbox and stream movies on your TV!
How do I download apps on my Hisense Smart TV?
Follow the steps to add apps to Hisense Smart Tv
- Take your Hisense Remote, press on the home icon button.
- You can check the Stan app in the Premium apps section.
- If you don’t find in the Premium apps section.
- An alternative option, Open your Open TV Store.
- After that, Click on the New or Movies & TV Series sections.
How do I get Stan on my Hisense TV?
Setting up Stan+
- Press the Home button on your Hisense remote control.
- Locate the Stan app in the Premium apps section.
- Alternatively you can open the Opera TV Store and go to New or Movies & TV Series sections.
- Select Log in – start watching!
Is Hisense Smart TV Android?
Hisense has raised the bar with its new Android-powered Smart TV. Dubbed Hisense Vision TV, it’s one of the first Android televisions actually certified by Google. While Hisense sells Ultra HD televisions, all the Android models are only 1080p.