Add the Google Play Movies & TV app on your Samsung Smart TV
- Open Smart Hub and navigate to Apps.
- Select Samsung Apps.
- Select Google Play Movies and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to begin downloading the app.
How do I install popcorn time on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Use Popcorn Time on Sony Smart TV
- Step 1: Download the Popcorn Time APK file on Android phone/tablet.
- Step 2: Open the ESFE app > Navigate to the downloaded file > Tap on the APK File.
- Step 3: Context menu will appear > Select ‘Click More’ > Tap on Send option.
7 Mar 2018
How do you update Kodi on a smart TV?
Here’s how to update Kodi on those smart TV models:
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV;
- On the left side of the screen, select ‘My Apps’;
- This is where you’ll see the list of available updates. Select ‘Kodi’;
- Finally, select ‘Update’ and your Android TV will do the rest.
8 Feb 2019
How do I install Kodi on my TCL Roku TV?
How To Install Kodi On Roku – Streaming Stick, Ultra, Express & Premiere
- Press Home button on the Roku remote.
- Select Settings > System Update to confirm if you have the latest Roku software version.
- Now go to Settings > Screen Mirroring.
- Select Enable Screen Mirroring and press OK.
3 Apr 2019
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”