No, you can’t install Google play on Sony Bravia TV.
Once you have set up the device, download the Google Play Movies app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
How do I install Google Play on my Sony Smart TV?
How do I install apps on my Sony’s Android TV?
- Then, scroll down to the Apps shelf and select the Store – Google Play icon.
- You will then be taken to Google’s applications store: Google Play, where you can browse for applications, and download and install them on your TV.
7 Aug 2018
How do I install Google Play on my smart TV?
If you don’t see the app, follow these steps to install it on your Smart TV.
- Open Smart Hub and navigate to Apps.
- Select Samsung Apps.
- Select Google Play Movies and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to begin downloading the app.
How do I install Google Chrome on my Sony Bravia TV?
Getting Chrome on an Android TV device is easy.
Method 1: Use a Different Device
- On the computer, navigate to Google Play.
- Click on Apps in the left-hand panel.
- Type Chrome in the search box and press Enter.
- Open the app listing.
- Click on Install.
- Choose your Android TV device from the dropdown menu.
- Click Install.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”