If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store.
To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I download Amazon Prime to my Samsung Smart TV?
Select a movie or TV show to open the video details. Then select Watch Now or Resume to start playback.
You can get the Prime Video app from the Samsung Smart Hub:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
- Select Samsung Apps from the menu.
- Select Prime Video.
How do I get TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”