Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
Does Samsung Smart TV have storage?
Like low and mid-range smartphones, Smart TVs have certain limitations. With an array of features and apps pre-loaded on most Smart TVs, users have limited storage to play around with. Internal storage on Smart TVs is limited. App Stores (or the internet as a whole) are loaded with apps for Smart TVs.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung Smart TV?
Clear Data and Clear Cache on an Android TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select Apps.
- Under System apps, select your preferred app.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select OK.
Can you upgrade a Samsung Smart TV?
Check the “Software Upgrade” section on your Samsung device (found by pressing “MENU” on your remote control, select the “Support” tab and then “Software Upgrade”). If the “Alternative Software” tab is colored white, click on it.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”