The steps would be similar to pairing any other Bluetooth Device to the TV:
- Turn the SoundLink Mini on.
- Click the Bluetooth button once on top.
- In the TV’s Bluetooth menu, scan for new devices.
- When the Bose speaker shows up in that search, use the TV remote to select it on the screen and pair to it.
How do I connect my Bose 500 to my TV?
The simplest way to connect the Bose Soundbar 500 is via the supplied HDMI cable to your TV. If your TV has an HDMI-ARC or HDMI-eARC connection, you should use that connection. If your TV does not have an HDMI connection, then you should connect the Bose Soundbar 500 to the TV using an optical cable.
Do Samsung TVs have audio outputs?
While your LG TV doesn’t have a set of analog RCA audio outputs, it actually does have two audio outputs that you can use to connect it to a home theater system, soundbar or audio receiver. It has a fiberoptic (TOSLINK) digital output — this is actually required on any television that calls itself an “HDTV.”
How do I connect my Bose SoundTouch 30 to my TV?
The SoundTouch 30 would feature a 3.5mm auxiliary jack on the back which can be utilized to physically connect the speaker to your TV. Simply connect an audio cable from either the headphone jack on the TV to the system and activate the AUX source on the SoundTouch 30.
Can I connect my Samsung Smart TV to a Bluetooth speaker?
Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen. Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings. Select Sound Output to select your preferred sound output device. Select Bluetooth Audio to begin pairing your Bluetooth audio device.
How do I connect my HDMI soundbar to my Samsung TV?
Connect Using HDMI
- Power on your TV and soundbar.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI IN (ARC) port on your TV.
- Connect the other end into the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar.
- TV ARC appears on the soundbar display and the TV will output audio through the soundbar.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my Bose?
Insert the other end of the HDMI cable into one of the “HDMI In” ports on the Bose surround-sound receiver. Connect the digital optical audio cable to the “Digital In” port on the Samsung TV, if it uses this connection option.
How do I connect my Bose sound system to my TV?
Connecting your audio/video device
- On your TV, insert one end of the selected audio cable into the corresponding audio output jack.
- Lay the speaker array grille side down on the table in front of your TV and locate the TV input connections.
Can I connect speakers directly to my TV?
With very rare exceptions, you cannot connect a TV directly to standard speakers. The RCA connection outputs send a two-channel stereo (content dependent) from the TV to the external audio system. On some TVs, instead of RCA style audio output connections, a mini-jack (3.5mm or 1/8-inch) output may be provided.
How do I connect speakers to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to connect Audio Output cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the Audio Out connector on your TV.
- 2 Connect the Audio cable to the connector.
- 3 Locate the Audio Input connector on your device.
- 4 Connect the other end of the Audio cable to your device.
How do I connect a soundbar to my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting to a Samsung TV with SoundConnect
- Follow the below steps to connect to your Samsung TV:
- Turn on the TV and Soundbar.
- Go into your TV Menu settings, and select Sound > Speaker Settings > Add New Device.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar’s top panel or remote control and select TV mode.
How do I fix the sound on my Samsung TV?
The Speaker Select setting allows you to choose between using an external device or your Samsung TV’s internal speakers for audio output. To view or modify this setting for most Samsung TV models, press the “Menu” button on your TV’s remote control and select the “Sound” menu option.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”