To summarise: 1) Using the connection cable that came with the PS2 or Dreamcast, plug the yellow connector into the green “Y/VIDEO” port on your TV and the red and white connectors into the white “L” and red “R” on your TV.
Can you connect a ps2 to a smart TV?
Connecting a PS2 to an HDMI TV. So, the device itself is simplicity itself: one end plugs directly into the PS2, the other end has an output for an HDMI cable. You can run the cable to an available TV port.22 Jan 2018
How do you connect a ps2 to a Samsung TV?
PS2 Setup on a Samsung Flat Screen TV
- Turn the television off.
- Connect one end of the A/V cable that shipped with the PlayStation 2 to the “Video” and “Audio” ports on the rear of the unit.
- Connect the other end of the A/V cable to the “Video In” and “Audio In” ports on the rear or side of the Samsung flat-screen TV.
What cable connects ps2 to TV?
The PlayStation 2 S-Video cable has the S-Video plug as well as the Red and White audio plugs. RF – This is the worst way to connect a PlayStation 2 to a TV or VCR, as it has the blurriest picture quality. RF connects through the TV or VCR’s coaxial input (the same input you would use for an old cable box or antenna).29 Mar 2019
Does ps2 work on HDTV?
The Best Way to Connect a PS2 to an HDTV. Unlike more recent consoles, the PlayStation 2 does not support an HDMI cable, which offers the best possible video on HDTVs. Instead, buy a set of component cables. Most game stores no longer sell PS2 cables, but the PS3’s component cables will work on the older system.
How do I connect ps2 to RFU adapter?
Connect the flat end of the RFU Adaptor to the AV MULTI OUT connector on the back of the PlayStation 2 system. Connect the RFU OUT connector to the cable connector on the back of your TV. This is where you ordinarily connect your coaxial cable for an antenna, cable TV, or VCR.
How do I connect component cables to my TV?
What to Do:
- Locate the audio/video input jacks AND the component input jacks on the TV.
- Connect the rectangular plug of the Component Video Cable into the Digital AV Out port on the back of the Wii console.
- Connect the Component Video Cable to the television as follows.
How do you connect V smile to TV?
Connect the V.Smile™ TV Learning System to your TV or monitor by plugging the colored cables on the unit into the matching color video and audio input jacks on your TV set. For TVs with stereo audio inputs: – Connect the yellow plug on the V.Smile™ cable to the yellow video input terminal on your TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”