- Verify that your Vizio Smart TV is connected to the Internet using a wireless or wired connection.
- Power on your television and press the “V” button on your remote.This will access the App Bar.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to highlight either the Yahoo TV Store or CTV Store.
- Press “OK” to launch the app store.
Can you add apps to a Vizio Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. Click the “V” button your Vizio TV remote control to get to the apps home menu.
Does TV work on Vizio Smart TV?
TV app now available on all Vizio SmartCast TVs. After roughly six months of slow and steady rollout, the TV app is now available on all Vizio SmartCast TVs. While many can live without live TV, for some – particularly sports fans – it’s a major sacrifice.
How do I get on my TV?
Watch on TV with a TV code
- Launch the app on your TV device.
- Go to Settings .
- Go to the Link TV and Phone screen.
- Scroll down to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will appear on your TV.
- Now grab your phone, tablet, or computer.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”