Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
How do I get TV on my smart TV?
Watch on TV with a TV code
- Launch the app on your TV device.
- Go to Settings .
- Go to the Link TV and Phone screen.
- Scroll down to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will appear on your TV.
- Now grab your phone, tablet, or computer.
Can I watch TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Smart TVs from Samsung and LG that came out in either 2016 or 2017 can now get the TV app, and downloading it is pretty simple. If you’re in camp Samsung, go to “Apps” within the app launcher, head over to the list of recommended applications you can download, and find TV.
How do I reinstall an app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”