Get started with these simple steps:
- Step 1: Plug in your Chromecast device. Plug Chromecast into your TV, then connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast.
- Step 2: Connect your Chromecast device.
- Step 3: Download the Google Home app.
- Step 4: Set up Chromecast.
- Step 5: Cast content.
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
Is ESPN app available on Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung’s smart TVs are getting ESPN and Freeform. But for now, only if they’re 2017 smart TV models. The ESPN app gives you access to all things sports, obviously, including the upcoming Alabama-Georgia College Football Playoff National Championship.
How do I get the ESPN app on my Samsung Smart TV?
To start watching:
- Download the WatchESPN app here: App Store. Google Play Store. Roku Channel Store. Windows Store. Amazon App Store. XBox One. XBox 360. or visit WatchESPN.com.
- Select your TV provider when prompted.
- Enter your TV subscription username and password.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”