Here’s how to log in to your account on the TV:
- Press the MENU/123 button on your remote.
- Select Menu from the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Select Samsung Account.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Sign In again.
What is the best picture setting for Samsung Smart TV?
Best Picture Settings For Samsung LED TV Series 6
- Picture Mode: Movie.
- Backlight: 3 (this setting gives you a deeper black)
- Brightness: 45 (with the brightness just turned down a little bit, you’ll achieve a lot more contrast)
- Contrast: 100.
- Sharpness: 0 (on native 1080p or 4K content you don’t need any post processing sharpening)
- Color: 50 (default setting)
How do I set my Samsung TV to 1080p?
How do I change my TV screen resolution?
- Press MENU on your set-top box remote control.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW button to select SETTINGS on the horizontal menu bar.
- Select SYSTEM OPTIONS, and then scroll to SELECT SCREEN ASPECT RATIO AND HIGH DEFINITION press the OK button.
- Select Screen aspect ratio and high definition, and then press OK.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”