The Spectrum TV App on connected devices: The Spectrum TV App can be used with your Roku, Samsung Smart TV and Xbox One.
It’s an application that allows you to watch Spectrum TV in even more places in your home by using your streaming device when connected to an authorized modem.
How do I download the Spectrum app on my smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
Can you add apps to a smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
What devices are compatible with Spectrum TV app?
The Spectrum TV App is available on:
- Android devices.
- Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
- Xbox One.
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012 and newer models)
- Most streaming players and tablets.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”