Hulu now offers live TV streaming from its supported apps.
You can stream Hulu with Live TV content from any supported device, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, iPhone and iPad, Android, and Windows Phone (and a lot more).
Plus, from the web on Mac and Windows.
How do I watch Hulu live on my TV?
Watching Live Television on Hulu
- Navigate to hulu.com.
- Click LIVE TV.
- Click Guide or move your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen.
- Click on the channel you want to watch.
How do I get Hulu on my Xfinity smart TV?
Some smart television sets have a Hulu app that can stream Hulu content directly to your television. If your television has the app, connect the television to Comcast XFINITY Internet via either an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. Sign in to your Hulu Plus account to access premium content on your smart TV.
Do I need a smart TV for Hulu?
As listed on Hulu’s website, Hulu and Hulu plus Live TV are available on a wide range of popular streaming devices, including both Android and iOS devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Fire tablets, Google’s Chromecast devices, Mac and PC browsers, select LG and Samsung smart TVs, the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the
What TVs work with Hulu live?
They allow you to access all Hulu features and any of the content you subscribe to – including live TV and Premium Add-ons.
The latest Hulu app
- Android phones and tablets.
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Echo Show.
- Fire Tablets.
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- iPhones and iPads.
- LG TV (select models)
How do I watch live TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Step 1Install Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV (iOS App)
- Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3Open Your Favorite Video or Movie Website in the Browser.
- Step 4Wait for Video Link Recognition.
- Step 5Tap on “Tap Here to Cast”
Is Hulu with live TV worth it?
If Hulu with Live TV doesn’t work for you, try a competitor, or vice-versa. (Aside: The “No Commercials” add-on is totally worth it, though – for only $4 per month, Hulu cuts out the commercials in the vast majority of on-demand content. Live TV still has commercials, but that’s half the charm of live TV, anyway.)
What’s the difference between Hulu and Hulu live?
2. With Hulu Live with TV, you can stream over 50 live and on-demand channels. Even though you can watch regular Hulu on your phone, the difference is that live and on-demand content will not be available to you.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”