To stream from the DirecTV app
- Connect your TV to a Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your IOS/ Android device to the same network.
- Open the DirecTV app.
- Click the Home screen.
- Click on the Cast icon.
- Scroll and find your TV in the drop-down.
- Choose your TV.
- Your IOS/Android device begins streaming.
How do I install directv now on my Samsung Smart TV?
With your remote control:
- Press Home to open the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Enter DIRECTV NOW in the Search box.
- Choose DIRECTV NOW, then Install to begin download.
- Select the app to open it.
What TVs does directv now work on?
DirecTV Now is a streaming channel bundle from AT&T (which acquired DirecTV in 2015). It gives you a big bucket of TV channels for a monthly rate, but streaming through Internet-connected devices instead of a cable or satellite TV box.
How do I download the directv app on my Samsung Smart TV?
Open the browser app on Samsung smart TV, and go to www.directvnow.com. Log in using your credentials, and enjoy ‘DIRECTTV NOW’ on Samsung TV! Connect your PC/Laptop to Samsung TV using HDMI, and duplicate PC/Laptop’s screen on Samsung TV. Open any browser on PC/Laptop and start streaming DIRECTV on Samsung TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”