Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
30 Apr 2019
How do I connect Netflix to my TV wirelessly?
In order to watch Netflix, you’ll need a good, solid internet connection. Most Smart TVs connect via an Ethernet port, which allows you to connect them directly to your router or WiFi network. Then, on your Smart TV, check your main menu to see if you can run streaming apps.7 Mar 2018
How can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
Watch Netflix, Foxtel Now or Stan on a Big Screen without a Smart
- The HDMI Cable. If your desktop or laptop PC has a HDMI socket on it, this is your ticket to easy streaming to your TV.
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV 3.
- Foxtel Now Box.
- Google Chromecast.
- Game Consoles.
- Other options.
11 Mar 2019
How do I get the Netflix app on my TV?
How do I use my mobile device to watch Netflix on my TV?
- Launch the Netflix app on your mobile device.
- Once you’re signed in, select the Cast icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
- Select the device you would like to watch your TV show or movie on.
- Select a TV show or movie to watch and press Play.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”