- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button.
How do I reset my Vizio SmartCast TV?
To Factory Reset your SmartCast Home Theater Display/HDTV:
- Open the SmartCast application on your VIZIO SmartCast Tablet or other smart device and select the device you need to reset in the device drop down.
- Click on the Settings Gear to the right of the device name.
- Tap on the System option.
- Tap on Reset & Admin.
How do I reset my Vizio SmartCast without the app?
How To Reset Your Vizio TV To Factory Defaults
- Press Menu.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press the OK button.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button.
- You will see an option that say “Reset” and “Cancel”. Select “Reset” and press OK.
10 Mar 2015
How do I set my TV back to factory settings?
How to reset the TV to the Factory default settings.
- Press [MENU] on the remote.
- Press [▲ or ▼] to select “Setup” then press [OK].
- Press [▲ or ▼] to select [System] then press [OK].
- Press [▲ or ▼] to select [Factory default] then press [OK].
- Press [► or ◄] to select [Yes] then press [OK].
How do I reset my Vizio TV without picture?
Press the power button on your VIZIO TV to make sure the television is powering on &off. If the television isn’t powering on and off you may need help troubleshooting a “Power Issue” Opens a New Window. . Turn the TV off and unplug it. Press the power button on the side of hte TV for 30 seconds.
How do I reprogram my Vizio TV?
VIZIO UNIVERSAL REMOTE SETUP
- Manually turn on your TV (or device you want to control)
- Press the TV (or device) button and hold for 5 seconds until the LED flashes twice.
- Find the programming code for your TV (or device) in the code list and enter it using the Number Buttons.
- Point the VIZIO remote control at the device and press the POWER button.
Why won’t Netflix cast to my Vizio Smart TV?
When you open the Netflix app, it freezes and won’t turn off. It happens due to Vizio smart TV OS glitch. So if you are facing this type of issue, try Power Cycle method by following these steps. This can be resolved by totally resetting your Vizio smart TV to factory defaults settings.
How do I reset my WiFi on my Vizio Smart TV?
Press the Menu button on your VIZIO Remote. Go to Network and press OK. You will see a list of wireless networks. Select your network.
- Restart your Gateway.
- Restart your TV by unplugging the power and then holding the power button for 15-30 seconds.
- Make sure DHCP is set to “On”.
Why won’t my Vizio Smart TV turn on?
Power cycling can solve a lot of odd problems with Vizio TVs. First disconnect the TV’s power cord from the power outlet and leave it unplugged. Then press and hold the power button on the TV for 10 seconds. After you have held the button for 10 seconds, let go then try to power the TV on.