To turn off ACR, press the Home button on the remote, then look for Settings.
Scroll down until you see Privacy, click on that, and then look for Smart TV Experience.
You can then uncheck Use Information for TV Inputs, which will disable the TV’s ACR technology.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart Hub 2018?
Reset the SmartThings Hub v3 (2018)
- Power off and reset the hub. First power off the hub by unplugging the power cable from the back of the Hub. Then, using a pin or a similar tool, hold down the Reset button located on the back of the Hub.
- After the reset: The Hub will take 10 to 15 minutes to perform a full factory reset.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart Hub 2017?
Samsung SmartHub Issue (2017)
- Open the Menu on your TV. This can be done by clicking the Menu button on your Samsung remote.
- Go to Support.
- In Support, select Self Diagnosis.
- In the Self Diagnosis menu, select Reset Smart Hub.
What happens when you reset Smart Hub?
Reset Smart Hub. On your remote select Menu > Smart Hub > Smart Hub Reset (you may receive a warning that this will erase all your apps). You’ll then be prompted to enter your PIN, which is set to 0000 by default (if this does not work, you’ll have to contact Samsung).
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”