Comcast’s Xfinity Stream app is now available on select Samsung TVs.
Today, Xfinity announced that the Stream app, currently in beta, is now available on 2017 and 2018 model Samsung Smart TVs.
This app allows Xfinity customers to watch live TV, on demand programming and recorded shows and movies from their DVRs.
How do I connect my Xfinity app to my TV?
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to live stream to a friend or family member’s TV.
- Download the free Xfinity Share app from the Apple Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices.
- Open the app, and click the blue cloud activity button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Stream Live.”
How do I install NBC app on my Samsung Smart TV?
To download the app on your Samsung Smart TV device, follow the steps below:
- Using your TV remote, access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then use the magnifying glass icon to search for “NBC”
- Click through the prompts to install the app – then click to launch.
What devices support Xfinity Stream app?
The Xfinity Stream app is compatible with the following Amazon devices:
- Kindle Fire HD (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX WAN (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013)
- Fire HD 6 (2014)
- Fire HD 7 (2014)
- Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014)
How do I stream Xfinity to my Smart TV?
- Step 1: Open the XFINITY TV app.
- Step 2: Select ‘Recordings’ from the menu.
- Step 3: Select the program you would like to stream.
- Step 4: Select ‘Watch’ to stream the recording to your device. (Note: Your device must be connected to the Internet to stream saved programming).
How do I pay for IPTV smart app?
Get application for iptv , download the app on your Lg or Samsung smart tv , open it and write down the mac address inside, the lifetime application costs €5.49 but they do give a 7 day trial. To load your m3u just copy and paste as I have done and go to the website , click on the my list tab and enter details.
How do I connect my TV to Xfinity?
Part 2 Connecting the Cable Box
- Attach the Comcast coaxial cable to the box.
- Plug in one end of the HDMI cable.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the TV.
- Attach the power cable to a power source.
- Plug the other end of the power cable into the cable box.
- Plug back in your TV and turn it on.
What devices can stream Xfinity?
The limit of five simultaneously streaming devices includes Partner Devices, mobile devices (iPad, tablets, phones), and computers. Xfinity Instant TV customers can stream to up to two devices simultaneously.
How do I cast xfinity to my TV?
2) Once in the Chromecast app, go to to menu on the side and press “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO” and select the Chromecast device you want it to be streamed to. Your TV will then be a mirror of your phone. 3) Then go to the Xfinity To Go app. 4) Login with your Comcast username and password.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”