- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
How do I install apps on my LG Smart TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
1 Aug 2018
Can you download spectrum on LG Smart TV?
Re: How do you download the Spectrum TV Ap on an LG Smart TV? The Spectrum TV app is only supported on select Samsung smart tvs. I would suggest getting a Roku device to hook up to your LG tv, unless you have an Xbox One which also supports the app.12 Feb 2018
How do I download Kayo on my LG TV?
Downloading the Kayo app is just like downloading any other app.
Telstra TV Box: TV1 & TV2
- Open the Telstra TV menu and go to the App Store.
- Use the search function to find Kayo.
- Select the Kayo icon to download once you’ve found it.
- The app will install and now be available on your home screen.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”