How do I subscribe to the SHOWTIME streaming service on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Open the SHOWTIME app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Once the SHOWTIME app has launched, select the option to start your free trial subscription.
- Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/samsung.
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I stream Showtime to my TV?
How can I stream SHOWTIME on my TV through Chromecast?
- Open the SHOWTIME app.
- In the top right corner, touch the Cast button.
- When you’re connected, the Cast button will turn blue on your web browser and will be highlighted on your mobile app.
- You can now cast any SHOWTIME content directly to your TV.
How do I activate Showtime anytime on my smart TV?
Open the app from the launcher bar on the LG home screen. Once the app has launched select the option to start your free trial. You will be provided with an activation code and directed to showtime.com/lg. Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/lg.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”