How do I subscribe to the SHOWTIME streaming service on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Open the SHOWTIME app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Once the SHOWTIME app has launched, select the option to start your free trial subscription.
- Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/samsung.
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I activate Showtime anytime on my smart TV?
Open the app from the launcher bar on the LG home screen. Once the app has launched select the option to start your free trial. You will be provided with an activation code and directed to showtime.com/lg. Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/lg.
What apps can you get on a Samsung Smart TV?
Most Popular Samsung Smart TV Apps
- . for Samsung TV is one of the most popular TV App.
- Netflix. Netflix allows you to stream videos from the web directly to our TV screen without an external gadget.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- PlayStation Now.
Photo in the article by “Solar System Exploration Research Virtual Institute – NASA”