Hulu now offers live TV streaming from its supported apps.
You can stream Hulu with Live TV content from any supported device, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, iPhone and iPad, Android, and Windows Phone (and a lot more).
Plus, from the web on Mac and Windows.
How do I add apps to my Smart TV?
Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
Can I download from Hulu?
Amazon Video allows you to download videos directly to your device. You can also download (with various restrictions) from , Spotify and most other streaming services. But you still cannot download movies and TV shows from Hulu for offline viewing.
How do I get Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.