HBO GO is available on LG Smart TV models 2016 and above with the operating system 3.0 and above.
To install the HBO GO app on your LG TV:
- Visit the LG Content Store.
- Navigate to “Apps & Games” and search for “HBO GO”
- Select “HBO GO” and select “Install”
How do I get HBO Go on my TV?
How do I sign in on my TV?
- Open the HBO GO app on your TV and choose Sign In.
- On your phone or a computer, open a web browser.
- In your browser’s address bar, type the url you see on your TV (HBOGO.com/tvsignin or HBOGO.com/activate).
- Enter the code that appears on your TV, and then choose Next.
- Choose your TV provider.
Can I get HBO Go on my Samsung Smart TV?
HBO GO is supported on many, but not all Samsung Smart TVs. If HBO GO is not available on your Samsung TV, you can use a streaming player (such as Roku or Apple TV), a game console, or stream HBO GO to your TV using Chromecast.
Can you download HBO go to watch offline?
HBO’s online streaming service, HBO GO, doesn’t itself offer a way to watch its content offline. However, there are numerous legal recording programs, both free and paid, that allow you to watch content offline. These services act like a television DVR and record content in real-time.
Is there an HBO Go app for LG Smart TV?
HBO Go comes to LG smart TVs. HBO and LG Electronics have launched the first OTT application for the premium broadcaster by making the HBO Go app available on LG smart TVs in the Netherlands. In a related development, Amazon has announced that HBO Go is now available on its Fire TV devices for authenticated users.
What devices support HBO GO?
Note Not all TV providers support HBO GO on all devices.
Which devices is HBO GO available on?
- Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- Apple TV.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Amazon Fire tablets.
- Android phones and tablets.
- Android TV.
- Computers (web browser)
How do I sign into HBO Go on my smart TV?
To log in to HBO GO on your SMART TV (Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV), follow these steps:
- Open HBO GO on your Smart TV.
- Click on “Log in with HBO GO ID.”
- Enter the email and password that you have previously registered with.
How do I mirror my HBO Go to my TV?
- Make sure the Apple TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
- While in the HBO Now app on your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the display to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap “AirPlay Mirroring” or “Screen Mirroring,” then choose your Apple TV.
How do I get HBO now on my smart TV?
Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV and search for HBO NOW. For a list of supported TVs, go to HBO NOW on Samsung TV and choose Compatible devices. Before you can subscribe through Samsung TV, sign in to your Samsung account on your TV (go to Settings > More > System > Samsung Account > Sign In).
Can’t connect to HBO Go Samsung TV?
If you’re experiencing video playback issues with HBO GO on your Samsung TV, try the following steps:
- Remove the HBO GO app.
- Turn your Samsung TV off and then back on again.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control, then select Support > Software Update > Update Now.
- Download the HBO GO app and sign in.
How do I reactivate my HBO Go on my Samsung TV?
The following steps may vary depending on your Samsung TV model.
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Using the navigational keys on your remote to highlight HBO GO.
- Press the Tools button on your remote and then select Delete.
- Search for HBO GO.
- Select HBO GO to reinstall the app.
- Once installed, select Run.
Can I share my HBO Go account?
Your HBO subscription applies to your household, so you can share your username and password with members of your household, who can sign into HBO GO on multiple devices and stream content simultaneously. If there are too many streams happening at once from your account, you’ll get a simultaneous streams message.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”