log in to your Netflix account in a browser.
click on the Account option.
go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section.
select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
How do I reset Netflix on my smart TV?
From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset. You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I delete an app from my smart TV?
- Go to your screen.
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Then select the app icon.
- Go to Navigate to my app.
- Click on the app which you want to delete then hold the center of the navigation pad until the app menu appears.
- Then click on the delete button.
How do I delete my Netflix history on my TV?
How to clear your Netflix viewing history
- Open Netflix in the browser of your choice.
- Hover over your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click Account.
- Click Viewing Activity under My Profile.
- Click the X next to a title to remove it from your viewing history.
- Click Remove Series?
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”